MSI Professional Services (“the Organisation”) respects personal data and is committed to complying with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance issued by the HKSAR and those of “個人資料保護法” issued by the Macau SAR Government respectively in the relevant places of business operations.
In sharing your personal information with us, you agree that as part of managing our relationship with you, we may record, use, and share this information as long as we follow appropriate secure procedures for handling personal information.
Your information will be held internally by our organisation, either locally or in other parts of the world where we serve. Only those who have a requirement to access your information will be permitted to do so.
We keep your data only for as long as necessary to manage our relationship together, but we do keep some information for historical purposes.
Kinds of Personal Data Held
Personal data by definition represents any data relating directly or indirectly to a living individual, from which it is practicable to ascertain the identity of the individual and which are in a form in which access or processing is practicable. There are several broad categories of personal data held in the Organisation. They are personal data contained in:
- Donor and donation records, which include information supplied by donors such as personal details, bank/ credit card information, etc.
- Human Resources records, which include personal details, job particulars, details of salary, payments, benefits, performance appraisals, disciplinary matters, etc. of applicants or staff in the Organisation.
- Volunteer or supporter records, which include personal details provided by data subject who participates in agriculture, medicine, education, and other related activities organised by the Organisation.
- Other records are kept for various purposes related to the operational functions of the Organisation.
Main Purposes of Keeping Personal Data
- Provide communication and educational materials related to the work of the Organisation such as announcements, brochures, newsletters and periodicals etc.;
- Prepare statistics or carry out research;
- Comply with any statutory requirement or law that binds the Organisation;
- Other purposes directly related to the operational functions of the Organisation. These purposes include administration of the office functions and activities, seeking advice on policy or operational matters, acquisition of services, handling of inquiries from the public, etc.
Different types of personal data are collected and maintained by the Organisation for the respective purposes stated above. Use of them would be restricted to the designated purposes only.
Visitors to MSI Professional Services Website
The Organisation will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to this site unless specified otherwise. Visit to this site may be recorded and such information will be used to prepare aggregate information about the number of visitors to the site, general usage patterns and statistical responses to our online posts. Such information would be used for researching visitors’ preferences, evaluating and enhancing our online communications programme performance.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
At any time, you may ask to see the details we have in our systems about you, and you may request that we correct any errors you notice. You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information from our systems, and we will comply right away, unless there are legal or administrative requirements that require us to retain the information. You have the right to raise a complaint to the relevant Information Commissioner in your jurisdiction, if you believe we are holding or using your personal data inappropriately.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your personal information, please write to email@example.com.
MSI Professional Services Limited
Room 702, Win Plaza,
9 Sheung Hei Street,
San Po Kong, Kowloon,
Hong Kong SAR, China
Tel: +852 2394 5288
Fax: +852 2390 3449
- Business Consulting
- Community Development
- Education and Youth
- Medicine and Community Health