Long Term Service Opportunities
For more information about the service opportunities. Please contact one of our regional representatives.
Language requirement: If you are interested in serving for longterm, you will go through a language and culture learning course first. The length of the language and culture learning will depend on your language level.
|No||Projects / Position||Terms||Major Responsbilites||Education / Major / Experience|
|1||Business consultants to offer consultancy services to local and foreign businesses, local non-profit or non-governmental organisations||At least 2 years, preferably longer||Offer paid consultancy services to local and foreign organisations for registration, local and overseas marketing and fundraising, local human resource management and operations.||5 years' experience in starting up and running businesses in China.|
|2||Community Worker/Office manager||1-2 years||Work Scope: |
1) Office Administration;
2) Running Tuition centre for migrant kids and family visit;
3) Organise summer camps & activities;
4) Help patients to integrate back to community.
|1) University Graduate with 3-4 years working experience, Competent in Microsoft Office,with admin and managerial skills,
2) team player
4) servant spirit
5) Not for PRC visa applicants
|3||Community Workers||At least 2 years||Responsible for the Community Project for elderly, women and middle school students.||1) Social Work qualification and /or with 3 years working experience in social work;
2) A heart for the poor;
3) Committed and a team player.
|4||Site Manager||At least 2 years||1) develop and oversee projects; |
2) build relationships with local partners
|1) strategic planning;
2) experience relating to local officials
|5||Project Co-ordinator||2 years or more||1) Strategise, initiate and develop projects with local authorities and partners.||Basic degree with experience in project development and/on strategising projects in multi-cultural setting. Not for PRC visa applicants.|
|6||Project Coordinator or Manager||1-2 years||1) Oversee , plan & develop projects|
2) Develop partnerships with local NGOs
|1) Project management skills
2) Strategic Thinker (big Picture person)
3) Leadership skills & abilities
4) Interpersonal skills
6) NGO Experience essential
7) Not for PRC visa applicants.
|7||Project Coordinators||At least 2 years||1) Developing and responsible for the implementation and coordination of project(s);|
2) Facilitate long term and short term workers and participating in the project(s).
|1) At least 2 years' experience of project management;
2) A heart for the poor;
3) Committed and cooperative
- Business Consulting
- Community Development
- Education and Youth
- Medicine and Community Health