Long Term Service Opportunities
For more information about the service opportunities. Please contact one of our regional representatives.
Language requirement: If you are interested in serving for longterm, you will go through a language and culture learning course first. The length of the language and culture learning will depend on your language level.
|No||Projects / Position||Terms||Major Responsbilites||Education / Major / Experience|
|1||Agricultural Project Coordinator||2-4 years or longer||1) Coordinate and develop agriculture & agricultural co-op projects;|
2) Liaison with local workers, village leaders, local and expatriate experts to understand & coordinate agricultural co-op work;
3) Make village visits
|1) Post-secondary diploma or higher in relevant fields (for those needing visa, a university degree is required);
2) Can relate to rural farmers;
3) Has hands-on abilities as well as scientific farm/agricultural knowledge;
4) Is in good physical health & can hike up mountains in villages;
5) Can eat meat.
- Business Consulting
- Community Development
- Education and Youth
- Medicine and Community Health